There is a disease stalking Baby Boomers. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (the CDC), Baby Boomers, (those Americans born from 1945–1965) are:
- 5 times more likely to have a certain disease than other age group,
- that this disease often goes undiagnosed for years,
- that there frequently are no symptoms,
- that Boomers are not routinely tested for it,
- that if untreated, it could cause bodily damage, cancer, even death,
- and that this condition is usually curable if treated,
wouldn't you be alarmed?
You would want to know about it, yes?
Currently there are 3 million Americans infected with Hepatitis C, and 75% of them are Baby Boomers.